Download ATV Launcher Pro APK Latest v0.1.21-pro for Android 2024

atv-launcher-pro-apk
App FeatureDetails
πŸ“± App NameATV Launcher Pro APK
πŸ•Ή Version [Latest] v0.1.21-pro  
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Developer DStudio Canada
πŸ“ Size 2.5 MB
🏷 Category Tools
πŸ”„ CompatibilityVaries with device
πŸ›  inattv RequirementsAndroid 4.4 and above
πŸ”’ PermissionsOn Setting Need to Allow
⭐️ Rating⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ“† Last Updated23/02/2024
🌍 Official Websitenulls.gg
πŸ“Έ ScreenshotsAvailable Below on HD
πŸ“Œ InstallationEasy Process
πŸ“₯ Total Download1M+
πŸ“₯ Download LinkClick on ButtonπŸ‘‡

Introducing ATV Launcher Pro APK

ATV Launcher offers a fresh home screen experience for Android TV set-top boxes, TVs, and tablets.

Widgets are compatible with 90% of devices, with the remaining 10% having customized Android frameworks, primarily found in Chinese TV Boxes and certain Android TV devices. If your device requires this functionality, we recommend installing the FREE version initially.

Are you in search of a swift, straightforward, elegant, and highly adaptable Android TV launcher?

With ATV Launcher, accessing apps for TVs, smartphones, and tablets is a breeze with just a single click.

ATV Launcher Pro APK

Key Features of ATV Launcher Pro APK

  • Support for application widgets.
  • Navigation optimized for the D-pad.
  • The file selector is exportable and compatible with any other D-pad supporting application.
  • Apps are tailored for TV (leanback), tablets, and phones.
  • Customizable tile support, allowing dynamic color, image, or transparent background settings with live preview.
  • Automatic extraction and utilization of TV icons and banners for Android TV apps.
  • Fully customizable layouts.
  • Wallpaper support even on devices lacking native wallpaper functionality.
  • Folder organization.
  • Option to hide folders and applications.
  • Password-protected folders.
  • Ad-free experience.
ATV Launcher Pro APK

Also Check: Download ClickAsnap Apk Latest v26.19.0 for Android 2024

Download ATV Launcher Pro APK for Android

ATV Launcher Pro APK is available on our Store. You can access all versions, including the latest release – 0.1.21-pro. This app has garnered over 10,000,000 installations. To install ATV Launcher Pro APK, ensure your device has 2.5 MB of available space and runs on Android 5.0 or higher. Developed by DStudio Canada under the Tools genre.

Newsalready.com offers all versions of ATV Launcher Pro APK for direct download to your phone or any Android device. Simply follow the provided link, where you’ll find multiple download options. Additionally, you can utilize ATV Launcher Pro APK on your PC through emulators. Please note that all apps and games on our site are intended for personal use only. Download ATV Launcher Pro APK for Free on Android.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *